Brides are often concerned about their looks, the makeup, and how they’re appearing in front of the camera. It’s your wedding day, a little nervousness is obvious. We can assure the best quality when you buy designer bridal lehenga online.
Glamorous shimmer lehengas are so in trend for night occasions, synchronizing it with the groom’s suit, the wedding theme is set accordingly.
Now that your bridal lehenga is finalized, start preparing for the looks you would like to create on your wedding day. Mostly the hair stylists are experts in choosing the right look according to your makeup. However, a little research on your own will be a cherry on top.
The research will help you in a way that you can create something exquisite and unique knowing nobody else has tried a similar look.
There are several versions of how you can drape a lehenga or style to break the stereotype of how a traditional lehenga is worn.
Shown below are some of the best ways to wear the bridal lehenga on your wedding day:
- Style it differently:
Gone were the days when the color of the blouse was supposed to match the color of the lehenga. Fashion is the leading industry of this new era and experimenting with unexpected styles, is the new bold.
The new era brides are more inclined in comfortability and foresee the challenges of wearing a heel for the whole night.
Your lehenga will shine more if you’re happy wearing it with comfortable footwear. To style your footwear with your lehenga but designer bridal lehenga online and slay thy walk.
- Mix and match every element of your wedding lehenga:
Talking about bold, be the center of conversation on your wedding day by accessing your attire with elegant jewelry. Your jewellery necessarily doesn’t have to be matching with the bridal lehenga, similar contrast or some extravagant colour matching with the dress will suit them best.
The most accepted phenomenon is to explore your taste. If you’ve made up your mind regarding the jewellery let’s move on with how you’re going to drape the lehenga.
- Add the sazz with draping: The way you drape a lehenga changes the whole look of the lehenga. Buy designer bridal lehenga online whose dupatta can be wrapped in however manner you wish.
- Gujarati style draping is how you dress the dupatta is when you pin one side of the pallu on the side of your waist and draping the other end on the right side of the shoulder.
- Tuck it across your elbow pit style: Royalty vibes are felt when one end of the pallu is folded across your elbows and the other end pinned from the shoulder to the waist.
- Hold it across your waist: Imagine the princess like yourself in a mint-green bridal lehenga and holding the dupatta on your waist, walking down the aisle with confidence like about to conquer this world with grace.
- Belting at the waist while covering the bun: the modern woman chooses a belt to accessorise with the lehenga. It adds a sazz to the look. Buy designer bridal lehenga online that also has a belt and potli with it and stay one step ahead of the trend.
- Get a cape:
“Carrying a cape on the lehenga is so 90s.” That’s what people had to say about the cape that it’s not in the trend anymore. However, it’s not necessary that the early 2000s trend can’t be revived anymore.
Capes are accessorised as a symbol of adding glamour to the dress. It never goes out of style, the dupatta can be held across the waist with it for a decent appearance.
- Wear it Sabyasachi style:
It’s the only draping style that has a separate fan base. With the growing trend all the brides or brides-to-be got obsessed with the lavish styling of lehenga. It induced every other bride to hop on the trend.
To stay one step ahead you can use two dupattas for a royal look. Pin up one of the pallu on the head and other from waist to shoulders.
There is no said rule of styling your bridal lehenga, accessorise it or drape it however you feel like.
Your happiness and the way you carry yourself is all that matters the most. Every bride has different desires of how their looks are going to be. It’s your wedding and you’ve the liberty to experiment.
Buy designer bridal lehenga online and let us know which of the above-mentioned styles you liked the most.